Anodyne / Infrared Therapy
What is Anodyne® Therapy?
- Clinically proven (19 published studies)
- An effective alternative to prescription medication
Anodyne® Therapy Has Helped Thousands of Patients Just Like You!
Is Anodyne® Therapy Right For Me?
- Do you suffer from shooting, stabbing or tingling pain in your arms, hands, feet or legs?
- Do you suffer from Diabetes, PVD, or another condition that is causing poor circulation?
- Have you recently undergone a course of Chemotherapy?
- Do you have a painful injury that just won’t go away?
- Does muscle spasm or muscle stiffness keep you from participating in activities you love?
Anodyne® Therapy is an Infrared Therapy device that is applied in direct skin contact to any area of the body. Nearly 6,000 Anodyne Providers provide Anodyne® Therapy as part of their care plan for conditions that would benefit from increasing circulation and reducing pain. Exceptional clinical outcomes have been documented in 13 published peer reviewed studies involving nearly 5000 patients.
Our Anodyne® Therapy Providers will conduct a clinical assessment of your condition to determine the best treatment protocol and therapy that should accompany the Anodyne treatment. They will ask you about your goals for therapy and work with you to achieve those goals. They will design a care plan that will include physical therapy interventions to help you with strength, flexibility, range of motion, balance, endurance, etc. based on your personal goals.
The Anodyne Therapy sessions will typically be 30-45 minutes and most of our Providers use the 8-Pad Professional System pictured below.
Most patients experience a soothing warmth during Anodyne treatments. However, some experience a tingling sensation or slight discomfort at first. This is a good sign that the blood flow is increasing to the area and should go away after a few treatments. However, if it is too uncomfortable, let your therapist know immediately so they can adjust your treatment protocol.
Common Factors related to poor circulation and/or pain:
- Heart Disease
- Nicotine Use
- Poisoning from Toxins
- Prolonged Prescription Drug Use
- Vascular Disease
Tiffany R.Neck Pain
This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Click to show error
Latest Blog Posts
8:30am – 1:00pm & 2:30pm – 6:30pm
2:30pm – 6:30pm
By Appointment Only